A career at Curt G. Joa, Inc. means you will be part of a talented staff equipped with modern equipment, producing products used all over the world. Here are some of the resources used by our employees to make these products.
- Modern machine shops with 29 CNC machining centers with travel ranges up to 204" x 100" x 58", plus work centers for cutting, welding, machining and boring.
- 75 AutoCad 2014 engineering workstations
- 75 Solid Edge 3-D engineering workstations
At our main plant, located in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin, we have over 330,000 square feet of plant space used for:
- Assembly and testing - 230,000 square feet
- Machine shop - 60,000 square feet
- Engineering and administrative - 40,000 square feet
Approximately 82,000 of the 230,000 square feet assembly and testing space is used for secure testing space, able to accomodate 16 machines.
Our factory operates two shifts per day, six days a week and employs over 300 in positions including:
- Mechanical engineers and designers
- Electrical and pneumatic engineers and designers
- Mechanical assemblers
- Electrical assemblers
- Administration, IT, financial and operational support
To view the current openings at Curt G. Joa, Inc., click here.