Pleated Face Mask Product Design Features:
- The pleated face mask produced on the standard JOA machine consists of an outer nonwoven layer, an inner nonwoven layer, two filtration layers, and two elastic head straps.
- Four layers are combined together, ultrasonically bonded, and trimmed on the edges for a clean design.
- The filtration region of the mask is pleated and ultrasonically bonded together.
- A nose conforming strip is located between the mask layers for a custom fit.
- Fully Automated Technology- Our fully automated mask machine can produce 1,000 pleated face masks per minute.
- Innovative Headstrap - The pleated JOA® face mask, with elastic head strap, is a unique patent-pending design produced in line. The head strap utilizes standard nonwovens and elastic strands for a comfortable fit. The JOA® headstraps are ultrasonically bonded to the filtration region.
- Material Roll Specifications - The standard JOA® machine accepts rolls up to 60” diameter with automatic roll splicing allowing continuous operation.
- Quality and Efficiency Features – User friendly operation, including single product reject, high-speed camera-based quality inspection, sequential process starts, and a simple interface, allow high output and low scrap.
- Packaging Options – The machine can be configured for bulk packaging, or direct interface to automated stackers/baggers or carton fillers.
- Bonding Capabilities:
- Construction of the entire mask can be accomplished with no adhesives.
- An optional ultrasonic bonder can be added to produce completely adhesive-free headstraps.
- Optional CE Compliance – Conforms with global safety and electrical standards including sound abatement.
Partnering with Curt G. Joa, Inc.
Contact Curt G. Joa, Inc. to get started on your next production project using our Dual Lane Pleated Face Mask Converter.